Basic informationfind out more
Expert Panelfind out more
Steering Committeefind out more
Welcome to the Research Support Fund website
You can find basic and interesting information in this public section. Many other features are available after the simple registration process.
Personal user account provides:
- recording your Project ideas and looking for partners
- submitting your Proposals in open calls and status tracking online
- in case of grant contract, submitting Reports and publishing project outputs
- browsing the Implementation Manual on-line
- getting invitation emails on seminars and further information for applicants
- asking questions and searching answers
- discussing with other registered users
- extending public photogallery
On 24 March, an EEA Grants supported reconstructed sesuscitation and intensive care unit for children with highly contagious diseases was opened at the Thomayer University Hospital in Prague, the Czech Republic.
Supporting researchers across Europe (Displayed 48x)
Eight academic research funds have been established under the EEA and Norway Grants. The funds support a broad spectrum of research activities, with a special focus on environment, sustainable development and health.
Final projects approved (Displayed 24x)
Today, Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway committed the remaining funding of the EEA and Norway Grants 2004-2009. 1249 projects, programmes and funds in the 15 beneficiary states are supported to reduce economic and social disparities in Europe. 30.04.2009
(E)QUALITY 2009 – Nordic conference on gender and research (Displayed 18x)
Quality in research is important. But what do we actually mean by quality? How can it be measured and strengthened? And what role does gender play in this?
EEA and Norway Grants: HEALTH AND CHILDCARE (Displayed 49x)
Health and childcare is a central priority for the EEA and Norway Grants. More than €100 million has already been allocated to the health and childcare sector in Central and Southern Europe, through 160 different projects in eight beneficiary states.
The most displayed articles.
- 9.6.2008 How to publish in top journal (Displayed 95x)
- 4.3.2009 15 new sub-project within the Measure A (Displayed 56x)
- 24.11.2008 Substantial increase in the Norwegian research budget for 2009 proposed (Displayed 56x)
Till the deadline (Nov 19, 2009) 50 proposals for small expert exchange grants were delivered to Intermediary. 5 of them are cancelled.
Read the section Calls for details.
List of all partners in sub-projects within the Measure A was improved and placed in new section “Partners” – available for registered users.RSS
Tvorba www stránek: www.netservis.cz © 2009, National Training Fund – all rights reserved